[THIN] Re: REPOST: IMA Subsystem Information

  • From: Davey <DB1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 08 May 2003 12:27:13 +0100

Well that was lucky. The only question I had on IMA Subsystems was
"which ones are correct - choose 3".. and both the IMA Subsystems that I
knew - RPC and Distribution were definitely wrong.. so I ticked the
remaining three..
Thanks to all those people that replied to my various questions about
the CCA exam and other bits that I was confused over.

DaveY ( CCA !)