[THIN] RE : Somehow shut myself off from being able to register new extension s... any ideas?

  • From: "Daniel Luneau" <Daniel.Luneau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:34:47 -0500

Change this registry key to be able to associate extension again.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ex=
plorer]
"NoFileAssociate"=3Ddword:00000000

Daniel Luneau
Analyste en informatique
Service des Technologies de l'information
Ville de Sherbrooke
T=E9l=E9phone: (819) 821-5435
T=E9l=E9copieur: (819) 821-5470