[THIN] RE : Session Logoff

  • From: eddie.vermeer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:35:13 -0000

I had this problem here some weeks ago.  Found the problem to be a patch MS
released last December.  The patch was Q328310 and details can be found here
:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5A203864-F6DF-41EB-A8DB
-13EFFCD84081&displaylang=en
After I took the original patch off, all the problems disappeared.

HTH

Eddie

Web Site    : www.tel-europe.com
eBusiness : www.telcustomer.com
-Delivering the technology connection-

Important Notice: This message is intended for the attention of the person
or organisation to which it has been addressed. It may contain information
that is confidential, proprietary and/or exempt from disclosure by law. If
you have received this message in error please be aware that the sender does
not waive any confidentiality, ownership rights or privilege applicable to
it. You are therefore strictly prohibited to disseminate, distribute or copy
this message in any way.

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79