[THIN] RE : Re: Stop Logon Scripts on Citrix

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:07:19 -0300

I've use on mu logon script something like this, try:

if %computername% =3D MF
else

I sujest you to look for a script on the Microsoft Script Center:
http://microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=3D/technet/scriptcent=
er/default.asp

>>> thierry.tissot@xxxxxxxxxx 04/25 5:32 am >>>

        I think you could stop your logon script by developping your own
gina.dll. I've done that to disable roaming profiles but I can't for the
moment disable logon scripts.