[THIN] RE : Re: Reg Edit Script

  • From: Goudreault.Louis@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:50:58 -0400

You must not put the - inside quotation marks.

The value (ctfmon.exe) must be inside quotation marks
but not the data (-)

The equal sign is immediately followed by the dash sign.

De : Turman, David C. [mailto:david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Envoy=E9 : 26 mai 2004 12:51
=C0 : thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [THIN] Re: Reg Edit Script

        Well, kind of. I am trying to remove a value,
        specifically the ctfmon.exe value, from the Run
        key. If I do=20
=09
[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ctfmon=

.exe]
=09
        it does nothing. If I do
=09 [-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
        "ctfmon.exe"
        it deletes the whole Run key. I want to remove the
ctfmon.exe=3Dctfmon.exe
        value from under the Run key!