[THIN] RE : Re: RE : How to change the default directory for Outlook 2 000 attachments

  • From: Goudreault.Louis@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:31:38 -0500

You can put this in the server's login script, using REG.EXE (from the
ressource kit).

Change the date of the value for something like "%userprofile%, or
%homeshare%.

A typical script command could look like:

reg.exe ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Security" /v
OutlookSecureTempFolder /T REG_SZ /d %userprofile% /f > nul

(make sure the reg.exe is in the server's path)

Louis