[THIN] Re: RE : Re: Compaq aggravation

  • From: "SMREKAR, JACK" <SMREKAR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:26:55 -0500

I am not sure you can use Smart Start 7.0 on that server.  I have a DL
360 G1 and I can only use Smart Start 5.5 as the latest.  Also upgrading
the BIOS is also the option.

Jack Smrekar
Appleton Area School District

De : Jim Kenzig http://thin.net [mailto:jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=3D20
Envoy=3DE9 : 25 mai 2004 08:57
=3DC0 : thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [THIN] Re: Compaq aggravation

Have you tried upgrading the Bios? Check the Compaq site for softpaq
upgrades. JK