[THIN] Re: RE : Re: Compaq aggravation

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:06:18 -0400

I'd love to use a new version of smart start.  5.3 is the latest we =
actually
have right now.  I was searching compaq yesterday to find a newer =
version to
download but couldn't find it.
Jason

De : Jim Kenzig http://thin.net [mailto:jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Envoy=E9 : 25 mai 2004 08:57
=C0 : thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [THIN] Re: Compaq aggravation

Have you tried upgrading the Bios? Check the Compaq site for softpaq
upgrades. JK