[THIN] RE : Re: Adding users to access a published app.

  • From: Goudreault.Louis@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:13:21 -0400

Have you tried adding them one by one using the
"Add List of Names..." button?

Also, are there other usernames (or groups) already added?

I had this problem once, and I removed all the names already in the list.
Then I could add them back with no problem.

Seem like one of my group was causing the problem.