[THIN] Re: RE New Ica Client 6.31.051 - not working...

  • From: "Anthony Saliba" <anthony_salibas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:04:38 +1000

Hi

Im doing it correctly.  There is an issue with the latest ICA client if used
in conjunction with the latest Netware client (4.83 with SP1 using DLU).  I
backdated the ICA client to 6.01.967 and it works fine - ie it logs into
citrix using local credentials.  The latest client uses Novells fully
distinguished name which obviously will fail when logging into a Domain

Anthony

        "DOUCET Boris" <Boris.Doucet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        21/10/2002 14:29
        Please respond to thin

                 To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                 cc:
                 Subject: [THIN] Re: RE New Ica Client 6.31.051 - not working...

select the  Single Sign-On (Windows Credentials) this work on station with
PnAgent and Netware client.