[THIN] Re: RDP to the console session on W2K3

  • From: "Daniel Schoppmann" <dschoppmann@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 00:13:34 +0200

Thank U, Ron

This is also very cool. I will publish now two RDP Clients

One

RDP-Client
and one
RCP-Client (with the /console Option)

That's quite o.k.

P.S. BTW, I need that because it is very hard to convince my colleagues not
to install in a "virtual" RDP-Session. Just because 98% of the software
installations in virtual sessions work without error, I still believe in
better installing in a console session. I found out that e.g. UPHClean could
not be installaed in a virtual session. Anyone who can confirm that ?

Ciao, Daniel