[THIN] Re: RDP printing question

  • From: "SMREKAR, JACK" <SMREKAR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:54:12 -0600

It could depending upon what is going on with the server at that moment in time
and the type of files you are printing when it happens.  But I would look at
moving the spool folder to a drive with more space, if nothing else just that
little amount of space will cause serious server issues if nothing else

Jack Smrekar
Appleton Area School District
920-993-7062 Ext. 2123
A+  N+  Server +