[THIN] RDP error

  • From: "Gordon Olson" <golson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:14:09 -0700

This is sort of strange. I have a client machine that can connect to
some of the Terminal Servers and not connect to others. The error from
one of the machines is: The client could not establish a connect to the
remote machine.  I have seen this before when licensing was an issue but
when that happens you cannot connect to any TS. All the Terminal Servers
are on the same subnet. We can ping.  Any ideas?

Gordon