[THIN] Re: RDP console session into Citrix VMware Guest

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:36:19 -0500

No, I am aware of with Vista and Windows 2008 you need the /admin. It is
strange because if I log onto the guest with the VMware console it shows
That I am connected with the console session under TSadmin, however, when
I connect with the /console from RDP I just get the session#. Not sure it
This is reporting problem or issue with VMware.