[THIN] Re: RDP client causing ICA to not work?

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:18:12 -0600

Coincidence?

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp
Office 312.372.7188
Mobile 815.325.7618
email roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Mann [mailto:emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 9:09 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] RDP client causing ICA to not work?

I was trying to get another company into one of my terminal servers and
they use Citrix for their own systems.  After installing the MS RDP Web
Client and the ActiveX component, they get an I/O error when trying to
hit their Citrix servers.

They uninstalled the web client and the ActiveX control but their Citrix
client still won't connect, any ideas?

This Week's Sponsor - Chip PC - The Next Step in Thin Client Technology.
Choose from a wide range of options offering industry-leading,
innovative thin client solutions
http://www.chippc.com/products/hardware/index.asp