[THIN] Re: RDP Vs. ICA Client

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:38:53 -0400

Long debating thread here and maybe because overall things are not very
clear. Here's an article that addresses this very debate, Citrix vs TS 2K3.
A good point among many that it brings up is the fact that Microsoft TS is
not free and the client is a one for one. Whereas Citrix licenses are
pooled....read on.

http://mcpmag.com/features/article.asp?EditorialsID=432
<http://mcpmag.com/features/article.asp?EditorialsID=432>