[THIN] Re: RDP Question...Desktop Reproduction ?

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:32:30 -0700

I generally publish a vbscript.

strRDPClientLocation = "C:\WINDOWS\System32\mstsc.exe"

strRDPConfigFile = "U:\MyRemote.rdp"

If objFSO.FileExists(strRDPConfigFile) then

  strLaunchApp = strRDPClientLocation & “ “ &strRDPConfigFile

  intReturn = WshShell.Run(strLaunchApp, 4, FALSE)

else

   wscript.echo "Sorry, no Remote Desktop File defined."

End if

Joe