[THIN] Re: RDP Question...Desktop Reproduction ?

  • From: hboogz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:57:20 -0500

or even simply --- can i publish a pre-configured RDP connection (*.rdp)

Thanks,

On 1/25/07, hboogz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stephen,

Thanks for the heads up -- this product looks very interesting and it's
even better that it is free with an active SA

=)

But, what i've seen done is so much simpler in practice. Someone logs into
a web portal clicks a link that has an rdp extension and poof it's there
desktop at the office -- using RDP.

maybe this can only be done using a Windows Live server ? or Sharepoint ?

--
HBooGz:\>

--
HBooGz:\>