[THIN] RDP 6 - double login

  • From: "Holley, Mark" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:40:28 -0500

        I am finally moving the farm up to windows 2003 and one of the
issues I have run into is that when we publish the new RDP on the
windows 2003 server I get a "double login".  This has to be a pretty
common issue so I thought I would ask here.

        I seem to remember that there was a really easy way to fix this
so the default v6 client will work?  I searched the web and I haven't
found anything easily.  I have gathered that I can run the older version
of RDP...I just want to make sure I am doing this the right way.

        I checked my GPO settings and the "do not allow password to be
saved" is not configured. I do not want to customize the "default.rdp"
for everyone...

        Note the screen shot shows no field for username/password:

        After you click "connect" it pops up a login box which then may
or may not pass through once you remote the server.

        Any advice is appreciated.

JPEG image