[THIN] R: Re: The Citrix server is not available, please try agai n later

  • From: Sven Moeller <Sven.Moeller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:25:20 +0100 (MET)

We have no temp lic.
---------------------------------
Hello,

But the TSCAL are only assigned to the client and not in pool like =
Citrix
lic?
If some pc have the temp lic cannot receive the new lic from the =
server?
Thanks

We have MF 1.8.
Nothing in the Event Log

- Is the server communicating on your XML - port ? (CMC, right click
server, Metaframe)
- Does it help to bounce the spooler / ima-service, and after doing this,
does anything appear in the Event Log ?