[THIN] R: Re: IMA Problem

  • From: PEMONI Valentino <valentino.pemoni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:44:35 +0200

Hello,
I've local DB on one server (this with problem), i've just remeake the =
farm
with the IMA on SQL server.
How i don't like the citrix licensing!=20

_______________________________________
Valentino PEMONI
Servizio Information Technology
ARVAL PHH Italia
E-mail: valentino.pemoni@xxxxxxxxxxx
TEL: +39 055 8768.421
FAX: +39 055 7376.121
WEB : www.arval.it=20
_______________________________________

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
This weeks Sponsor:
ThinPrint
- High resolution, DRIVER FREE PRINTING with no loss of quality in =
color.
http://www.thinprint.com =
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for =
the
addresses and is confidential.If you receive this message in error, =
please
delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with =
its
purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is
prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the
integrity of this message.ARVAL PHH (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) =
not

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont =
etablis
a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si =
vous
recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce message non =
conforme a
sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou =
partielle,
est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse.L'internet ne permettant pas
d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, ARVAL PHH (et ses filiales) =
decline(nt)
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il =
aurait
ete modifie.