[THIN] Re: Quser

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:13:10 -0500

It looks to me like you are missing the second ">" on the second line. It
should read.

query session /server:ctx01>c:\info.txt
query session /server:ctx02>>c:\info.txt

The second one tells it to append the data in the txt file vs. replace it.

Jan Broucinek,
System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice