[THIN] Quicky Costs for Citrix Licenses?

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:50:02 -0800

Hey guys -

        Guess what... It's that time of the year for us. *bleh*  Budget
crunch is here, and of course the boss wants the numbers by noon today.  So
I was wondering if anyone had a ballpark on the retail of Presentation
Server 3 these days?  I don't need anything fancy.... Just PresSrvr3, for 3
Windows 2003 Servers, probably 100 licenses.  We're nowhere near ready to
buy, so I don't want to get our software house on it, as this is like mid
summer project, so I thought I'd check with you guys!

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

Jennifer Hooper
Peregrine Systems, Inc.