[THIN] Quicken 2006 on Citrix PS4.0 - anyone?

  • From: "Ron Jameson" <rjameson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:25:53 -0600

This one is stubborn - trying to get quicken 2006 published - no
problem.  Try to get it to do all the online banking, it fails.  Anyone
try this and get it to work right?  I am reviewing regmon/filemon -
nothing jumps out.  Firewall logs do not show any blocking.  I am going
to put on a normal PC in the LAN to test as well.

Just thought if anyone accomplished this - it would help.

Ron Jameson
Hamlin Technologies