[THIN] Re: Quickbooks 2003

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:04:23 -0400

we are using PRO not Enterprise. I works great we have it load balanced
across 5 servers.  The only issue that we have with it is that 2 users
on the same server cannott open the same company (due to the stupid
licenseing check that quick books does).  Enterprise is actually
suppoesed to fix this issue.

On another note we also have throughly tested My Books by Appgen and it
runs way better, and back ends in to SQL (my sql or MS SQL)  it is
priced less and runs real fast with no of the QB issues (mentioned
above)
You also have the option on importing QB files into it as well (very
smoothly)

Magnus