[THIN] Re: Quickbooks?

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:32:05 -0400

The way we had it running was the QB files were on a network share with =
the
application loaded locally on a citrix server  and you were able to have =
5
or 10 users accessing the same file as the same time they just could =
access
the same record as the same time (like invioce 1001 could only be open =
by
One user not multiple users)

Another option that we were looking at was MyBooks which is a bit =
cheaper
and runs on MySQL or MSSql and it enables multiple users to access the =
same
company database at the same time

Magnus