[THIN] Re: QuickBooks Multi-user

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:24:31 -0000

It just works, when you do your upgrade you use your original media, the
system tells you your original license code, and prompts you for your
new one, (sent by email to the original registered user) you are then
prompted a few installation questions like do you want to keep your
custom templates etc. installation finishes and hey presto you have a
five user version of quick books.  It is reasonably slick and just
worked with no extra configuration.

Regards,
Tom Howarth