[THIN] QuickBooks Multi-user

  • From: "Eric S. Perkins" <esp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:08:28 -0600

Just a quick question, we are going to buy the new version of QuickBooks
2004.  How do I configure it on a Metaframe XP server for multi-user
access to the database (usually requires multiple serials)?  I can only
install one serial on the server; will it let me switch it to multi user
mode allowing my bookkeeper simultaneous access?  We are buying the 5
user license, but how to install more than one serial on the same
server?

Does anyone have experience with this, maybe with qb 2003?

P.S. It will be a published app

Thanks all,

-Eric S. Perkins
"performance is our passion"