[THIN] Quick question on PNA with WI 4.0

  • From: Jen hen <jen.work@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:05:38 -0600

We are setting up a new farm and the new WI boxes are pulling in apps from 6
different farms.  I have them set to show up under a set folder on the
Program Start menu.  Those show up nice and neat and in alphabetical order.
The problem is that the application list from the task bar shows up all
jumbled.  No rhyme or reason at all.  This is consistant with the 2 client
we have and old 7.0 and a newer 8.1 that we are upgrading everyone to.

Any one have any ideas?  Can I reset the app order somehow?

Thanks!

Jennifer Henske
Mercy Health System