[THIN] Re: Quick printer compatibility

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:58:47 +1100

Hi,

The 4600 drivers were removed from HP's web site because they bluescreen an
NT TSE 4.0 system (stop 0x50, or stop 0xa). HP are due to release fixed
drivers so these may now be available. In the interim we're using
postscript.

However on no account should you use the PCL drivers that shipped with the
printer.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack