[THIN] Re: Quick Question

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:01:07 -0500

You have to have an ftp site setup with the new files saved there.  then put
that site in the wyse terminal config.  when it is powered up it will go out to
that site and look for newer updates and download them if they exist.  if you
need more specifics, email me direct and we can go over it.  we just deployed a
few hundred of these so i have become rather familiar with them.Thanks,Michael
Boggan

Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:26:09 +0200From: mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxxxx:
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [THIN] Re: Quick QuestionPersonally I think the guy
who did the wyse "knowlegde base" should be in prison ';-)
On 7/22/06, M < mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any good ?

http://www.wyse.com/serviceandsupport/support/dlOraFW.asp?which=2&model=Winterm%201200LE