[THIN] Re: Quick MF XPs question

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 06:47:03 -0600

I believe with XPs it was 96 hours.

Mike

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Scott
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 6:36 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Quick MF XPs question

I know this should be a very simple question, but I have to ask anyways.
Our small farm is W2K with MF XPs consisting of 3 boxes, one of them being
the license server.  Approx. 90% of the clients connect with Wyse 3125se
terminals, the remainder are WinXP clients.  The question is, if our license
servers goes down, how long can the clients still connect?  i.e. how long do
we have to rebuild the licensing before connections are refused?  I need
this to answer some questions from our DR planning team.

--

Thanks,
Scott D.