[THIN] Question to all you Citrix Admins...

  • From: "Carlos Hernandez" <carlos@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: < <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:49:12 -0400

How will I be able to have a alternate address and a internal address with both
working. so far I am only able to have one or the other.
Thank,
Carlos,.

This Week's Sponsor - NetX Inc.
NOT all of your data resides at the server, can you backup and restore every PC
in your company including remote systems ? FlexSafe protects your
organization's data with client backup and recovery. Snapshots take just a few
minutes, even for notebook users who connect through a dial-up modem.
http://www.netxinc.com/product_flexsafe.asp