[THIN] Re: Question on Secure Gateway

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:15:28 +1200

yes, your presentation servers are now your STA servers. You can pick the
one you love best or use all three to load balance.

The version of WI and the version of CSG do not need to be in Sync.  Use the
most current version of each.  I think 4.2 is the current WI version.  Also
be aware there is an issue with the 9.2 ICA client and CSG with session
reliability.  to start, turn off session reliability through the CSG and
then work on adding it back in later.

Good Luck!

Greg

On 11/17/06, l.bagdasarian@xxxxxxxxxxx <l.bagdasarian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I need to implement CSG 3.0 to work with Presentation Server 4.0 in our DR
lab and need to figure out how many servers I need to designate.

In past we had STA running on a separate server. I think it is on
Presentation 4.0 now by default.
So do I just point to Presenation Server as the STA in SCG configs.?
Also, if I combine CSG and a web interface on the same server, does it
matter what verson of web interface I use. Does it have to be web inetrface
3.0 if I use SecureGateway 3.0?

Thank you in advance.