[THIN] Re: Question about Citrix Secure Gateway 2.0 and certificates...

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:38:03 -0500

If you have a big enough environment, you may look at Microsoft SMS
server.  SMS allows you to advertise programs, patches, certs,
everything to your client population from a central or distributed
location.  However, as I said, you must be able to justify the cost.

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751