[THIN] Question about Citrix Secure Gateway 2.0 and certificates...

  • From: Matt McComas <Matt.McComas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:31:10 -0500

Is there a way to automatically download a custom certificate using Citrix
Secure Gateway 2.0 for access to a Metaframe XP farm?  The documentation
suggests that the only solution is to manually install the certificate.
Surely there must be a way to automate this process.  (You'll have to
forgive me...I'm kind of new to certificate services.)  If someone could
point me to a resource other than the CSG Administrator's Guide and
Microsoft's explanation, that would be great.  Would this whole process be
easier if we used a third party certificate authority??
Thanks!!!

Matt

This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.
http://www.appsense.com/