[THIN] Publishing content - Excel Spreadsheet

  • From: "Justin Martin" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:35:07 -0400

I am trying to publish an excel spreadsheet at one of my remote
locations for remote users to edit and make global changes - there is no
VPN connection and no access to the \\server\share\excel.xls file is
there any way that the users will be able to save these changes? Am I
going about this the wrong way - users inside the local domain can
access the file how ever remote users get errors just trying to launch
the sheet from the Web Interface

Its being hosted on a PS4 server running Windows 2003

Thanks