[THIN] Re: Publishing apps to Domain Local groups

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:41:08 -0500

RESOLUTION!

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX117489

Second half of this article was the fix.

Configure the XML brokers to perform SID enumeration.  This forces the the
XML broker to do it's own check for group membership, and ensures that it
catches the domain local groups.

From the article:

4. On the XenApp server, go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Citrix\XMLService\ in
the system registry.

5. Under the XMLService node, add a DWORD value named EnableSIDEnumeration
and set the value to 1.

6. Restart Internet Information Services (IIS) on the Web Interface server.

7. If you want the new permissions take effect immediately rather than
waiting for the Kerberos ticket cache period to expire, restart the XenApp
server.

 Hope that works for you as well.

Regards,
Christopher