[THIN] Re: Publishing Media Player

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:50:26 +0100

I saw a farm last week with media player and live radio streaming...had a
fierce discussion about the usefullness but lost due to no arguments against
"we bought monitors with sound ability, so we want to use them".

The consultancy firm that does the implementation sold them the monitors and
now had no excuse to not implement it......a cold day in hell indeed....

Grz
rob