[THIN] Publishing CMC

  • From: Fred Pabia <Fred.Pabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:19:16 -0700

I published CMC for a group of users who are already added to the Citix
Admin group. When the app is launched, I get this error:

"could not initialize the java virtual machine. Program will exit."

Help please. Thank you.

Frederick R. Pabia
Calgary Public Library
616 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G 2M2
Canada
Fred.Pabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject
to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the addressee. If
you receive this e-mail by mistake please promptly inform us and then delete
the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. You must not disclose or use in any
way the information in the e-mail. There is no warranty that this e-mail or
any attachment is error or virus free. It may be a private communication and
if so, does not represent the views of the Calgary Public Library.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com