[THIN] Re: Publishing App as a User

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:45:28 -0700

  For your automatic login, you could publish the app anonymously.
  As for your app, you may need one or more application compatibility flags
to modify how the application is treated by Terminal Services. One of the
flags explicitly tells TS that the app is 16-bits. See:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;186499

JD