[THIN] Published content

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:02:13 -0000

Hi,

I have published an Excel sheet as content the sheet users some macros
and has an Exit button on the front sheet.

When a user opens Excel does some work then opens the published content
sheet, the published content sheet open in the already opened copy of
Excel instead of opening a new copy.

If a user Exits the published content it completely closes Excel
effetely loosing the original copy.

Is there a way to force the published content to open another copy of
excel.  If I open the published content first then launch Excel it does
open another copy.

any ideas ?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.