[THIN] Re: Published apps NT4 TSE + 1.8

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:09:35 +1200

If your servers were all XP (FR3, I think), you could use the MetaFrame XP
Provider for WMI. Since they're not, you'd have to download the MetaFrame
SDK, which should give you a few options if you've got someone that can
program. One is the Application Publishing Component, which provides the
following features:

*       An object-oriented interface. Applications are organized as objects.
This object-oriented design makes creating and accessing applications
easier.

*       A complete set of API functions. This allows developers to write
code that takes full control of the application properties.

*       Example programs. These programs can be used as a base for building
customized programs to meet specific requirements. Full source code and
compiler scripts are provided to aid in learning how to use this SDK

*       Complete documentation of all API functions for easy reference.

See http://apps.citrix.com/cdn/SDK/server_sdk.asp

JD

  _____