[THIN] Published applications not loading

  • From: "Tom Howarth" <tom.howarth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:45:36 +0100

I have a problem with PS3 -

my published applications are not loading. this is a recent occurrence
and no new applications have been loaded and there have been no
configuration changes.

The MetaFrame logon progress form is sticking at "Running Logon
Scripts".

Now I am not running any scripts other than usrlogon.cmd and that is
fine. If I run a published desktop the desktop appears (the logon
progress form behaviour is the same)and I find the application that is
causing the issue is STUISRV.EXE. I can find no information on this app
but it is a Citrix application and is found in program
files\citrix\system32.

My users can work in a full desktop environment but this is not
acceptable. If I rename the application the or stop it with Task manager
the desktop carries on running but a published application will still
not load.

This behaviour also occurs if I create a new Published application.

I am running win 2k3 with PS3.
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20