[THIN] Re: Published application asks for logon

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:56:10 -0700

Well... Second logon was originally associated with 128-bit encryption which
did not support single logon prior to SP1 on MF+NFuse.

The issue however sometimes appears on MF SP2 as well (Microsoft SP3
helps...). Quick solution was to override template.ica settings for ICA
encryption and hardcode 128-bit encryption and not use substitution tag
(there is Citrix white paper on the subject).

Issue is reproducible with NFuse 1.7 when you have a mix of MF servers on
different service packs. We had a case that SP2 MetaFrame misbehaved with
second login screen even 128-bit encryption was hard coded. Behavior
disappeared by itself...

ALEX