[THIN] Published app with restricted file browsing

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:49:54 -0500

I'd like to have some way to publish explorer, internet explorer, or
some other app so that you are restricted as to where you browse.  In
particular, a users re-directed my docs folder and downward into their
folder.

Example:  your can access r:\users\jdoe\my documents and any folder
beneath my documents, but they cannot go up a level beyond my documents.

I haven't been able to come up with much  yet.  I believe someone on the
list said they were working on a way to do something similar.  Has
anyone seen this done, or have a good suggestion as to  how to do it?