[THIN] Published app question

  • From: "Phillip Newberry" <phillipn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: < <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 08:47:56 -0400

The environment is Windows terminal server 4.0 SP6 with MetaFrame 1.8 with the
latest service pack.
I created a published application.  then I also created one that can be viewed
through a web browser using Active X.  But the problem I am having is the
client doesn't automatically download.  Any ideas?

Phillip Newberry
CNA, MCSE NT4, MCSE 2000, MCP+IIS, CET
Network Engineer
PC Assistance Inc.