[THIN] Published app problem

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'THIN' <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:22:28 -0500

I am trying to publish a desktop on my new 2000 domain and when I go into
the Users tab and pick the domain, I get the following error.

"Could not enumerate the user accounts in this Domain.
There might be communication problems on the network.
Error Code:80000001"

The domain is fine I can login as users.  I can see everything.  I don't
know why it can't find the users.  Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.