[THIN] Re: Published app over the internet

  • From: "Chris Fraser" <chrisfraser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:41:17 -0700

You can telnet to port 80 and the XML service should repond with

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad request
Server: Citrix Web PN Server
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:35:38 GMT
Connection: Close

You say it works using Nfuse. Which server is Nfuse configured to
contact? Try setting this server in the client config. Also try
adding the addresses of your ICA browsers to the client config.

Do you have the alternate address specified on the server in
question?

- -----
Chris Fraser
chrisfraser@xxxxxxxxxx