[THIN] Re: Published app disappears from published desktop whenminimized

  • From: Jay.Jukes@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:59:17 +0930

Jim, There is a bug in the 6.30 ICA client which was resolved in 6.31. Are
you using 6.30 or 6.31?

May also want to look at Threadmaster. Its a freeware tool that you can use
to clamp an application so it doesn't overuse the processor.
http://threadmaster.tripod.com/

Cheers
Jay Jukes
    Systems Engineer
    MCSE    MCP+I    CCEA
    CSM Technology
    Ph:     61 8 8936 1400
    Fax:    61 8 8941 1657
    Email:  jay.jukes@xxxxxxxxxx
    Web:    http://www.csm.com.au

|--------+------------------------------------->
|        |          "Tim Bishop"               |
|        |          <Tim.Bishop@optusonlineoffi|
|        |          ce.com.au>                 |
|        |          Sent by:                   |
|        |          thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|        |                                     |
|        |                                     |
|        |          11/03/2003 13:43           |
|        |          Please respond to thin     |
|        |                                     |
|--------+------------------------------------->

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                           |
  |       cc:
                                           |
  |       Subject:     [THIN] Re: Published app disappears from published
desktop when minimized                           |

Is HR Perspective written in Delphi? =20

The reason I ask is that published Delphi apps have issues when they are mi
=
nimised.

I'm not %100 sure if there are any hotfixes available for this issue.

Tim